It's been one of those weeks. My mind has been somewhere else all week - or rather, it's been in various different places. Unfortunately, those places have rarely coincided with the location of my body.
So far this week, I have:
- missed my stop on the Metro. Twice.
- got on the Circular (Madrid's equivalent of the Circle Line) going the wrong way.
- gone to pay money into the cashpoint machine without taking my card.
- gone to a lesson with the lesson plan for a different student
- completely lost a bright yellow tea-towel! It's nowhere to be found (though I'm blaming the workmen who were on the balcony on Monday for a very bizarre theft)
I dread to think what's next! There are clearly too many things floating about in my head at the moment.