Wednesday 9 September 2009

Unexpected surprise

There is far too much I could say about the last 11 days but I can't begin to express it, nor would you all have the patience to read it, I dare say.

Suffice to say, my experience in Valdelavilla was unforgettable and I have taken away (and I hope, given) more than I could have expected. The immersion English programs, no matter which company they are with, are the most rewarding, intense and frankly, tiring, weeks in the world. Everyone should do one.

However, on this occasion, and more importantly, I met the most beautiful, inspiring and loving person of my entire life. What happens next is out of my hands but if anything I believe in cares to conspire in my favour, I will be eternally grateful.

As per the statue's head - "E 4 G" (private joke!)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. The mind boggles. Looking forward to the spillage...soon I hope! Ange x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well crossing everything for you, hun.

    I bet the MC wasnt as good though ;)

    ReplyDelete